1) What specific skill set or experience do you have that qualifies you for the role of Archivist?
2) While the Order of Gallifrey has 805 members only 26 people voted for Lord Commander in the 2015 Elections. That means you could effectively win the Presidency with as few as 9 votes or 1.06% of the member base. Why do you think that is and what would you do to increase the activity of our membership base? Additionally, does the group warrant so many elected officials when they end up out numbering the general active membership in certain areas?
3) Availability and difficulty in searching for specific pieces of information, especially for new members, is something that I feel is an area that we should place large focus. Simply put, I think there is too much of a learning curve for new members many cases. What changes would you propose as Archivist to ensure that important information is accessible to everyone and we make the process of walking through the door and obtaining membership and knowledge of the Order less cumbersome?
And one fun one for the road…
4) If you could only do one of your cosplays for the rest of your life – which would it be and why?
1. What have you done for the Order of Gallifrey? In what way have you promoted our group within your own local Sector? Understanding, of course, that we have real life commitments. I simply want to know what you have done on an active basis for the Order, when possible.
2. The Archivist role is very new - it was only implemented last year. What do you see as the role of the Archivist in the coming year? How would you like to further define the role?
"And he will have other names in the end.... Beast, Storm, Valeyard..." - Yog Sothoth, the Great Intelligence