1) Above all else I feel any cosplay group needs to be a safe place for all the members in it and the safety and well-being of said members is my top concern. If elected, would you be open to re-investigating rulings from prior administrations if you or another member felt that the ruling could potentially compromise the safety of the members of OoG? Additionally, how would you work with the Lady President to ensure that the comfort and safety of our membership is guaranteed?
2) While the Order of Gallifrey has 805 members only 26 people voted for Lord Commander in the 2015 Elections. That means you could effectively win the Presidency with as few as 9 votes or 1.06% of the member base. Why do you think that is and what would you do to increase the activity of our membership base? Additionally, does the group warrant so many elected officials when in some areas they end up out numbering the general active membership?
And one fun one for the road…
3) If you could only do one of your cosplays for the rest of your life – which would it be and why?
1. The Order has never directly elected Chancellors before. This was permitted because several individuals expressed a desire to work as Chancellor, but not as President. Knowing that one of the duties of the Chancellor is to assume the duties of the President at times, how do you feel about this? Further, as both of you expressed a desire to serve as Chancellor rather than President, may I ask why?
2. The President needs the support of a Chancellor who will help him/her deal with a variety of issues. Among those issues is a tendency among the membership to blame everything under the sun on the President, whether or not he or she actually is to blame. How do you feel you can best provide support? Can you be an ally while at the same time maintaining an independent mind and keeping your own counsel in your role?
3. The Chancellor is very much a jack of all trades, much like the Archivist, though the Archivist has the benefit of having a more limited scope. What would be some of your goals if elected Chancellor, given this relatively broad portfolio?
"And he will have other names in the end.... Beast, Storm, Valeyard..." - Yog Sothoth, the Great Intelligence