1. The Order of Gallifrey has grown rather rapidly in the last year, with far more events and activities than we had last year, and many more responsibilities. With that in mind, do you believe you can coordinate activities and promote the group as required by the Order?
2. The officers have strongly suggested over the last few months that a dedicated social media/web officer be created or appointed. What are your feelings regarding this matter?
3. We have small but growing groups outside the United States. How would you help to make them feel like equals? How would you help coordinate them?
4. The Order has, twice now, been threatened with "blacklisting" because we have hosted panels or talks at an event that was considered controversial by the organizers of another event. It has never actually happened. What would you do if you were approached with rumors of this? What about actual evidence? What would you do to manage the situation? What if the situation actually occurred - we were blacklisted from an event with no possible reprieve, and there was no means of reversing the decision? How would that change your approach?
"And he will have other names in the end.... Beast, Storm, Valeyard..." - Yog Sothoth, the Great Intelligence
1) While the Order of Gallifrey has 805 members only 26 people voted for Lord Commander in the 2015 Elections. That means you could effectively win the Presidency with as few as 9 votes or 1.06% of the member base. Why do you think that is and what would you do when planning events to try and excite & increase the activity of our membership base? Additionally, does the group warrant so many elected officials when they end up out numbering the general active membership?
2) Can you show us an example of the correspondence that you might send to a convention like Gallifrey One to request a table, meet up space or some other group activity?
And one fun one for the road…
3) What skillset or experience do you have that qualifies you for the role of Gold Usher?
4) If you could only do one of your cosplays for the rest of your life – which would it be and why?